1. Online – pay here
2. Internet Banking (Faster Payments)
Paying via your own banking app is a quick and efficient way to pay your rent. Please contact a member of the team for our bank account details and remember to quote your name and address with your payment. Tel. 01253 477222.
3. Standing Order
You can pay directly from your bank account either weekly, fortnightly, four weekly or monthly. Please contact a member of the team for a standing order form.
4. By phone using your debit/credit card
You can pay your rent using a debit or credit card over the phone. Contact us on 01253 477222 between 9am – 5pm to make your payment.
5. Mobile Phone App
When you move in via My Blackpool Home we will provide you with a Unique Payment Reference Number (UPRN).
Card payments can be made at your convenience 24/7 through the allpay Payment app, available to download for free for Apple, Android and Windows smartphones.
Visit www.allpay.net/app for more information.
6. By Text
First Time Registration:
Click Register, and complete the following boxes:
- Mobile – Enter your mobile phone number, click continue
- Payment Card Number – Enter the 19 digit payment card number given to you on sign up by the My Blackpool Home Team, if you do not have this please contact the team for this number.
- Text code – Enter the word RENT
- Password – enter the password you wish to use on this account
- Confirm password – confirm the password
- Email address – enter your email address
- Your name – Enter your full name
- Click Create Account and Continue
- Email Address – enter your email address
- Mobile Phone – enter your mobile phone number
- Post Code – Enter you post code, then click look up address.
- Click Continue to add card
- Complete your payment card details and click Save Card
- You will receive Text and Email confirmation of your account set up.
To Make Payments
Once your account is registered send a text to 81025 in the following format to make payment
- Must start with the word – PAY
- Then your text code – RENT
- Then the Amount you want to pay including £ sign
- Then the last 4 digits of your 19 digit Payment Card Number given to you by the My Blackpool Home Team that you have registered to the account.
Example: PAY RENT £5.00 1234
You will receive a text reply to advise if payment has been successful.
7. At Our Office
We accept payments by card, cash or cheque please call in and see us at 348/350 Lytham Road.
Our office opening hours are
- Monday 9am—5pm
- Tuesday 9am—5pm
- Wednesday 9am—5pm
- Thursday 9am—5pm
- Friday 9am—5pm
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Payment by cheque should be sent to My Blackpool Home, 348-350 Lytham Road, Blackpool FY4 1DW. Please make your cheque payable to Blackpool Housing Company and write your name and address on the back. Post-dated cheques are not accepted. If you require a receipt you must request one with the payment.